- Pay a reduced registration fee to attend EGRIE’s annual seminars. Given the virtual format of the 2021 seminar, there will be no registration fee this year. Zoom links to the seminar sessions will be sent out to all EGRIE members shortly before the seminar. If you would like to attend the seminar, please become an EGRIE member by September 10.
- Vote in the general assembly at the EGRIE seminar.
- Get a free subscription to the Geneva Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR).
- Opportunities for networking, information, and support from other risk management and insurance professionals.
- Receive regular EGRIE newsletters.
- Full Membership: €90
- Student Membership: €50
How to purchase an EGRIE membership for 2021
- To purchase an EGRIE membership for 2021, please click here.
- The link above leads to a “Xing Event” called “European Group of Risk and Insurance Economists (EGRIE) - Membership 2021”.
- Purchasing an EGRIE membership via Xing Events does not require having a Xing account.
- To indicate the type of membership you would like to purchase, please select one ticket of the respective category.
- Provide your personal and payment data.
- Check your order and complete your purchase.
- “Xing Events” will send you an invoice for your purchase.
- If you have ordered a free subscription to the GRIR, your data will be forwarded to the publisher of the GRIR.
- The publisher will provide online access to the journal within 4 weeks.